RT ¢lan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RT ¢lan

A multi talented gaming ¢lan

HomeRTCHAT / RTの雑談GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Forum Chat

Mkwii
Latest topics
» im gonna leave rt
history of lobo EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:28 am by mariokartguy

» NEW MEMBERS
history of lobo EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:16 pm by happyshun

» NEXT CLAN-WAR!!!
history of lobo EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:37 pm by olifre

» Freind Codes?
history of lobo EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:41 am by shroomzrgood

» Please May I join?
history of lobo EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:29 am by shroomzrgood

» clan war aggainst kmf!!!!
history of lobo EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:46 pm by RT*TOXIC*

» Members of RT clan FC
history of lobo EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:36 pm by shroomzrgood

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

history of lobo

Go down 
+3
KrissY
Admin
DV
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DV

history of lobo Empty
PostSubject: history of lobo   history of lobo EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:06 am

as a kid lobo was beat up at school lol jk. im here to talk about the clans that lobo has started. 1st of SNM show no mercy we have a few ppl there that u know today such as me lobo jeff and 20 inch. then APE which started of with me lobo and 20 inch and nothing happened for days but eventually alot of members came and every1 enjoyed ape alot every1 had friends there. in the end though ape disbanded because of an unfortunate accident. but in my opinion APE was the most awesome so far. then lobo made Vi which lasted a day lol. then lobo bought back APE then renamed it F1 that was quite succesful but after 1 WCL match it died. now we r RT which is prety awesome ppl i know are now alot more active. and maybe in future we migtt have name changes we might quit or it might die but then lobo will just make another clan Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

history of lobo Empty
PostSubject: Re: history of lobo   history of lobo EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:11 am

No this wont die, because ive not put any expectations on the clan as a whole, this clan is about freedom of choice, people will come and go, but this is deffinately the best website so far.
Back to top Go down
https://rawtalent.forumotion.net
KrissY

history of lobo Empty
PostSubject: Re: history of lobo   history of lobo EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:01 am

good answer lobo =P and i'm sure you were bullied as a kid lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

history of lobo Empty
PostSubject: Re: history of lobo   history of lobo EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:46 am

The main Reason why i made this clan is because so many clans now impose to many restrictions on player to be able to join, like you have to have a certain amount of VR for instance, or you must pass a tryout test and score so many points, why i say, because the game is so unfair there is a 50/50 chance that you will fail a tryout if luck is against you, so again its not a fair induction to any clan, and it doesnt tell you anything about a player, in this clan you can do what ever you like, the whole clan thing has become a joke, and a lot of clans die, but this wont, even if everyone leave i will still be here. RT is about freedom to do the hell like you want, and stuff those other clans, they ruin what the game stands for, and breed a new type of arragant self obssesed player, how can this be fun, to me ive seen enough to put me of serious clans for a life time, im sticking to this format because its a true format, and i hope people like my idea to
Back to top Go down
https://rawtalent.forumotion.net
KrissY

history of lobo Empty
PostSubject: Re: history of lobo   history of lobo EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:33 pm

completely and utterly agreed. i'm gonna join a counterstrike group called "massive unicorn" because its a random name and they dont care about winning or losing, just the fun =P plus my mate is an admin there queen
Back to top Go down
DV

history of lobo Empty
PostSubject: Re: history of lobo   history of lobo EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 8:10 pm

well put lobo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
!BOO!

history of lobo Empty
PostSubject: Re: history of lobo   history of lobo EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:40 pm

yeah i no what u mean LOBo. and btw i also dont think this clan will die because of the smae reasons u wrote:-)
Back to top Go down
Henry

Henry

history of lobo Empty
PostSubject: Re: history of lobo   history of lobo EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:11 am

RT IS SO EPIC MAN RT FOR LIFE
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/supermaster56
groudonkiller92

groudonkiller92

history of lobo Empty
PostSubject: Re: history of lobo   history of lobo EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:10 am

interesting
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/groudonkiller92
Xhizorz

history of lobo Empty
PostSubject: Beginning   history of lobo EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:21 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

history of lobo Empty
PostSubject: Re: history of lobo   history of lobo Empty

Back to top Go down