RT ¢lan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RT ¢lan

A multi talented gaming ¢lan

HomeRTCHAT / RTの雑談GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Forum Chat

Mkwii
Latest topics
» im gonna leave rt
Test for Leonard. EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:28 am by mariokartguy

» NEW MEMBERS
Test for Leonard. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:16 pm by happyshun

» NEXT CLAN-WAR!!!
Test for Leonard. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:37 pm by olifre

» Freind Codes?
Test for Leonard. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:41 am by shroomzrgood

» Please May I join?
Test for Leonard. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:29 am by shroomzrgood

» clan war aggainst kmf!!!!
Test for Leonard. EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:46 pm by RT*TOXIC*

» Members of RT clan FC
Test for Leonard. EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:36 pm by shroomzrgood

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Test for Leonard.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RT*Sponge

Test for Leonard. Empty
PostSubject: Test for Leonard.   Test for Leonard. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:01 pm

Hello.

I tested our new member Leonard today. In first GP with no items he was okay and he won the first race. In the 2nd race the victory was mine cheers . In the middle of the thirf race he stopped and he dced. That wasn't a good impression for me After some discussions we jumped to the GP with items. At first i saw that his item usage was ok and he got first at rMR64. But my first impression was a fail. He could't leed the race and got 2nd after a big lead. When the 2nd race came (RR) He failed at the beginning and he fell down. (After that i didn't see what happened but he didn't catch up to me (-). In the 3rd race (rDKJP64) he raced good until he placed Fake Boxesand Bananas on the bridge so it was hard to pass for everyone. But he forgot that he dont have something which saves him from red shells so i hit him with 2-3 red shells(-). And he forgot that the bridge is blocked for him too so he drove into his own Fake Boxes (-). At the last race (rMC) he raced pretty good but he drove into the Goombaas.

For me, he should practise a bit more and learn how to not drive into Goombaas lol! I hope my report was good.

Leonard is not allowed to join the war team for now. Maybe in some days when someone else tests him.

Greetings SPONGE
afro
Back to top Go down

Test for Leonard.
Page 1 of 1