RT ¢lan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RT ¢lan

A multi talented gaming ¢lan

HomeRTCHAT / RTの雑談GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Forum Chat

Mkwii
Latest topics
» im gonna leave rt
Write about the hardest race you ever had EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:28 am by mariokartguy

» NEW MEMBERS
Write about the hardest race you ever had EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:16 pm by happyshun

» NEXT CLAN-WAR!!!
Write about the hardest race you ever had EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:37 pm by olifre

» Freind Codes?
Write about the hardest race you ever had EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:41 am by shroomzrgood

» Please May I join?
Write about the hardest race you ever had EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:29 am by shroomzrgood

» clan war aggainst kmf!!!!
Write about the hardest race you ever had EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:46 pm by RT*TOXIC*

» Members of RT clan FC
Write about the hardest race you ever had EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:36 pm by shroomzrgood

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Write about the hardest race you ever had

Go down 
+3
DV
Henry
KoopaTroopa26
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KoopaTroopa26

KoopaTroopa26

Write about the hardest race you ever had Empty
PostSubject: Write about the hardest race you ever had   Write about the hardest race you ever had EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:49 am

The hardest race i ever had was a pro race with me against all people in the top 10's. I was so worried i almost quit, then i decided that if i do good maybe they'll add me, so i played, i got smoked to get a good power. I got a bullet bill, so we were playing coconut mall so i used the bullet bill in the shortcut. I kept getting good powers till the end, at the last lap, at the parking lot someone pushed me into a car using a mushroom and i went from 1st to 2nd to last. I was glad i only lost 187 points because i had 9999 and i usually lose more points when i have 9999.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/drybones54321
Henry

Henry

PostSubject: Re: Write about the hardest race you ever had   Write about the hardest race you ever had EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:58 am

well i guess my hardest reace is with lobo and the gang lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/supermaster56
DV

PostSubject: Re: Write about the hardest race you ever had   Write about the hardest race you ever had EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:51 am

12 person room at bowsers castle with the likes of alvin israel thor and some other amazing players from XK SD and BB and 1 FV and emannuele Razz it was so hard to keep with them in the end i luckily game 6th as it was my worst course back then Razz
Back to top Go down
RT★GogσThέKiηg

RT★GogσThέKiηg

PostSubject: Hardest race   Write about the hardest race you ever had EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:17 pm

i once was in a race with Kenza, Calibur, and a bunch of AE7s and SDs. It was Sherbet Land, my best place, but i was in 7th. Then, a blue shell hit the person in 1st so everyone rushed ahead of him. Next, i got a golden mushroom, zooming past everyone, jumping OVER the penguins at the end of the track and beating the person in 1st by almost nothing.
Back to top Go down
!BOO!

PostSubject: Re: Write about the hardest race you ever had   Write about the hardest race you ever had EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:53 am

well on ww wit 12 peoplen in the top ten. i cant really explain cause their r sooo many hard ones!!!
Back to top Go down
Henry

Henry

PostSubject: Re: Write about the hardest race you ever had   Write about the hardest race you ever had EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:53 pm

well now going into a room with hackers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/supermaster56
groudonkiller92

groudonkiller92

PostSubject: mine   Write about the hardest race you ever had EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:51 am

my hardest was playing some mk tt world record holders. i was in last place until i got a combo of a mega shroom and a star. used mm first then star on shy guy beach
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/groudonkiller92
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Write about the hardest race you ever had   Write about the hardest race you ever had EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:33 am

Race with several hackers on GBA Bowser Castle D: Nin*hack was one and there was like 4 others :C (There was 12 people total)...After a race seeming like forever I actually came in 2nd(I dont know how the hell that happened xD). It was like a Blue shell,never ending bomb,star,mega mushroom death sentence xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write about the hardest race you ever had   Write about the hardest race you ever had Empty

Back to top Go down

Write about the hardest race you ever had
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RT ¢lan :: General Topics :: General Topics )-
Jump to: